- What is the Cove Dishwasher Light cycle?
- How long does the Light cycle run?
- How much water does the Light cycle use?
- How much detergent to add for Light cycle
- Light cycle dry time
|1:53||:15||3.0 gal||2 tbsp||Delay Start, High Temp Wash, Sani Rinse,|
Extended Dry, Extra Dry, Top Racks Only
*Includes dry time. **Powdered detergent.
- Shortened cycle time impacts drying performance.
- See also, Cove Dishwasher Wash Cycles.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820