- Cove Dishwasher water line connection fittings
- Should water going to dishwasher be hard or soft?
- Plumbing requirements for Cove Dishwasher
- Dishwasher water supply hot or cold
Plumbing connections must comply with applicable sanitary, safety, and plumbing codes.
- Verify sufficient water flow to the water supply line and the shut-off valve.
- If freezing pipes are a concern, insulate the wall the water line is on and the water line itself.
- Refer to a local plumber for more information.
- Plumbing codes were recently updated in the State of Minnesota. Click here for more information.
- The unit has a drain hose connected to the unit that must be installed per the installation guide. See Cove Dishwasher Drain Hose
- Cove recommends to connect the product to a hot water supply for best results.
If the product is connected to cold water supply, Quick cycle will never get to temperature and other cycles will have more time added to them as the product reaches the needed temperature before moving to the next phase.
- For hard water supplies, a water softener may be needed to maximize the performance of the dishwasher.
- Some models are equipped with an internal water softener.
- Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
Contact a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820