- Cove Dishwasher plumbing requirements
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Locate the water supply and drain in an adjacent cabinet.
- Route the water supply through the shaded area shown in the illustration below.
- Connect the water supply line to a hot water house supply with an easily accessible shut-off valve between the supply and the unit.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This appliance is intended for connection to a hot water supply. Water lines cannot be exposed to freezing temperatures.
- Purge the water line prior to final connection to the unit.
- This will remove any debris that may be present in the tubing from installing the new water line.
- Connect the braided tubing from the unit to the house water supply line with the fitting provided.
- Check all water line fittings for leaks.
Installation must comply with all applicable plumbing codes. Any opening into the adjacent cabinet must meet the following: the longest dimension of the opening shall not be more than 1-1/2" (38).
- This is a new agency requirement.
- The size of the opening for the drain line cannot exceed 1-1/2" at any point, regardless of the shape of the hole.
|Water Connection||5' (1.5 m) braided tubing with 3/8" female compression fitting|
|Drain Connection||5' (1.5 m) corrugated tubing|
|Pressure||30-140 psi (2-9.7 bar)|
|Max Supply Temperature||140°F (60°C)|
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820