- What is the Pots and Pans Cycle for Cove Dishwasher?
- How does the Pots & Pans cycle work?
- How much water does Pots & Pans cycle use?
- How much detergent to add for Pots & Pans cycle
- How long does the Pots & Pans cycle run?
The Pots & Pans Cycle is an intense cleaning cycle using the diverter valve to switch between the lower and upper spray arms.
|3:55||:40||8.4 gal||2 tbsp||Delay Start, High Temp Wash, Sani Rinse,|
Extended Dry, Extra Dry
*Includes dry time. **Powdered detergent.
- See also, Cove Dishwasher Wash Cycles.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820