- What is the Cove non-residential warranty?
- What does the Cove non-residential warranty cover?
- Is there a warranty on Cove products installed in a business or not in a home?
See the Cove Non-Residential Warranty for full details on warranty coverage.
- For installations done by a Factory Certified Installer, see the Cove Non-Residential Warranty with FCI for full details.
Activate product warranty by registering your products with Cove using one of the following methods:
- See Cove Product Registration for instructions for registering online.
- Contact the Cove Customer Care Team at (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST to register your products over the phone.
- Mail in your completed self-addressed warranty registration card that is included with the product guides.
See Extended Warranty for Purchase for extended warranty information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820