Cove Dishwasher Filter Removal and Cleaning
- Cove Dishwasher filter
- Clean filter message appears on control panel display
- Sump filter screen and fine filter removal
- How to clean dishwasher filter
Clean the filter often. Heavy use may require more frequent cleaning.
- “Clean Filter” appears on the display after 30 cycles.
- This is a reminder and is not based on the soil level of the filter.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
To remove and clean the filter, refer to the video and steps below.
- Remove the lower rack and lower spray arm. See also:
- Turn the filter counterclockwise, then lift up to remove.
- Clean the filter prior to installing.
- The gray nozzle on the rectangular filter screen is on the side closest to the back of the unit when installed properly.
- To install the filter, press firmly, then rotate the filter clockwise until it is secure.
- To reset, touch CANCEL.
To clean the filter:
- Remove from dishwasher and clean with soap and water.
- For hard to remove soils or calcium deposits, use a soft brush. Do not use a wire brush or scouring pad.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820