Cove Dishwasher Status Light
- What is the Cove status light?
- Description of the status light for Cove Dishwashers
- Dishwasher indicator light
- What does the blue, red, or green light mean?
A light found at the bottom-right corner of the dishwasher indicates the status of the unit. The light shines down onto the floor under the unit.
- Blue light indicates a Delayed Start has been selected. Touch Start each time the door is opened before the start time.
- Red light indicates the cycle has started.
- Green light indicates the cycle is complete, and this light stays for 2 hours after a cycle is completed.
- No light indicates any of the following:
- The door was not closed within 4 seconds after touching Start.
- The cycle has been complete for more than two hours.
- The door has been opened.
- The Notification option is set to OFF in the user settings. Refer to Cove Dishwasher User Setup and Setting Adjustment for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820