- How to set Delayed Start feature?
- What modes can be used with Delayed Start feature?
- How to handle food using Delayed Start feature?
- Why is the Delayed Start feature not working?
- Why does the oven turn on immediately after setting Delayed Start feature?
Use the Delayed Start Feature to set a mode to start later in the day and shut off when the cooking is complete or set it to shut off at a preset time up to 12 hours in the future.
- Use this feature in combination with any cooking mode except broil, convection broil, and bake stone.
- Ovens are set independently.
- Do not use Delayed Start when preheating is "critical" to the cooking results.
- The oven preheats as normal in the Delayed Start mode; however, the entered cook time starts as soon as the oven turns on, not once the oven reaches temperature.
- M Series Ovens do not preheat. Preheat time needs to be factored into cooking times.
- The amount of time the oven takes to preheat varies depending on temperature selected.
- This additional time to reach the selected temperature and exposure to a lower temperature affects the results of the food being cooked.
- In some cases, it may be necessary to adjust the overall cook time to account for the oven preheating.
- When using the Delayed Start feature, place food directly from the refrigerator into the oven.
- The time-of-day clock must show the correct time before programming a timed activity.
- When setting Delayed Start, current time is the start point. Setting delay to AM or PM is not necessary, as delay can only go 12 hours out from current time.
- Food safety is important. Adhere to food guidelines to avoid potential illness or spoilage of food.
- Refer to product Use and Care Guide for Delayed Start feature setting controls.
To cancel Delayed Start:
- Turn the selector bezel to OFF for the Dual Fuel Range.
- Touch OVEN OFF for the appropriate oven for all built-in ovens.
Stop Time and Cook Time:
Depending on the model, Stop Time and Cook Time are set independently. See instructions in links below.
- STOP TIME: The time of day the oven will turn off and stop cooking.
- COOK TIME: The number of hours and minutes the oven will be on and cooking.
- Example: Setting a Stop Time of 6:00 PM and a Cook Time of 3 hours will cause the oven to turn on at 3:00 PM and cook for 3 hours, turning off at 6:00 PM.
- Dual Fuel Range How to Enter Delayed Start
- L Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- E Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- SO24 Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- M Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) How to Enter Delayed Start
- Contact a Product Distributor for demonstrations and events.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820