- How to remove the Designer (formerly Integrated) (IT, IC) fixed glass shelf
- Can the IC fixed glass shelf be installed backwards?
- Install the IT shelf above the refrigerator storage drawers
The Designer (formerly Integrated) Series fixed glass shelf rests upon shelf standoffs that are mounted to the refrigerator side walls.
- It is not possible to install the shelf backwards.
- The channels on the bottom of the shelf will not line up with the standoffs if it is in backwards.
- The shelf will sit down on to the standoffs and will not move when properly installed.
To remove the fixed glass shelf:
- Lift shelf straight up off the standoffs.
- Pull shelf forward, out of compartment.
- If door is stopped at 90°, the shelf may need to be taken out at an angle.
- Removing the door shelves will help in removal.
- To install, set the shelf back on to the shelf standoffs.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820