- High heat over long duration
- Cleaning products or other chemical contact
- Imperfection or staining
- Burner pans changing color
- Burner pans turning purple or pink
- Why are burner pans discolored?
- Burner pan extrusions discolored
- Discoloration of burner pans can occur if canning or using large pots and pans on high heat for a long time.
- Chemical cleaners and other spills can also discolor black porcelain.
- Always attempt to clean the area first, see also, How to Clean Black Porcelain Top.
- If discoloration occurs, replace pans or pan extrusions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820