- Control panel is warm while dishwasher is in use
- Is it normal for the hidden controls on the dishwasher to be warm?
- Will the control panel be warm with the dishwasher in use?
It is normal for the dishwasher control panel dishwasher to be warm while the unit is in use.
- If the dishwasher controls are so hot that they cannot be touched, Factory Certified Service is needed.
- See also, Warm Countertop When Dishwasher Runs.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820