- Dispenser chute door or dispenser cup freezes over, will not fully open or close due to ice
- Dispenser mullion heater assembly frozen
- Door at top of dispenser chute or near ice bin frozen and will not open or close properly
- Cup at bottom of dispenser chute frozen or sticking and will not open or close properly
- Ice, frost, or condensation forming around ice chute for dispenser
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Make sure no ice cubes are blocking the mullion chute door from closing properly.
- Defrost the affected area. Refer to Manually Defrost a Sub-Zero for instructions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820