- How to install the ice bin on a dispenser model
- Dispenser ice bin will not install properly
- Dispenser ice bin sticking out, will not push all the way back
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Remove ice bin from unit.
- Make sure ice bin is not broken or damaged. Replace if broken or damaged.
- Inspect path of bucket, rails, and dispenser chute flap are free of any obstruction.
- Turn auger motor 1/4 turn to verify teeth of motor are aligned properly with bucket auger.
- Make sure ice maker leveling arm is not blocking the ice bin.
- Lift the arm up while inserting bucket.
- Arm may need to be replaced if broken.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Side-by-Side Model Ice Bin Installation for more information, including a video.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820