- Failing water solenoid valve
- Issue with control board communicating with the water valve
- Water pressure issues
- Water pouring out or leaking out of water dispenser
- Continuous flow of water from dispenser will not stop running
- Water drips from water dispenser after release the water dispense button
- Dispenser will not stop dispensing ice
- Water or ice coming out of the dispenser on its own
- Water dripping from the dispenser
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Turn power off to the unit at the control panel.
- Turn power back on and try to dispense water or ice again to see if the leaking or ice dispensing continues.
- If it stops, continue to monitor after each use.
- If leaking or random dispensing continues, turn the water supply source off.
- If needed, turn the unit off at the control panel first, then at the circuit breaker to the product.
- See also, Dispenser Ice Bin Auger Motor Operation.
Even if the water stops flowing when power is restored to the unit, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment to prevent further water leaks and damage.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820