- Tank empty
- Water level in tank lower than height of float
- Float stuck
- Water reservoir is empty
- Wolf Gourmet Drip Coffee System shows add water
- Add water on Drip Coffee System display
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Fill the water reservoir.
- Verify water level is not lower than height of the float. Minimum water level is 2 cups.
- Verify float is not stuck. Remove reservoir and shake it to dislodge the float.
If there is no water in the reservoir, the ADD WATER icon will appear and the PROG light will not illuminate.
- Fill the water reservoir with more than 2 cups of water.
- Verify the float is not stuck.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- See also, Drip Coffee System Accu-Brew Mode
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820