- Poor quality coffee
- Coffee grind is too fine
- Coffee grind is too coarse
- Change in coffee brand
- Too much or too little water
- Drip Coffee System coffee has a bad taste
- Wolf Gourmet Drip Coffee System coffee tastes bad
- Coffee has bitter taste
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Make sure correct amount of water is used. Too much or too little water will affect the taste.
- Make sure correct amount of coffee is used. Too much or too little coffee will affect the taste.
- Use filtered or bottled water if water quality is poor.
Use fresh, high-quality coffee for the best results.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820