- Coffee leaks through the lid of the carafe when poured
- How to install the coffee carafe lid
- Wolf Gourmet Drip Coffee System thermal carafe lid
- Can the lid be installed backwards?
The lid for the Drip Coffee System thermal carafe can be installed backwards.
- The lid fits and locks into place backwards.
- Coffee will leak out the sides of the lid when it is installed incorrectly.
- Refer to the pictures below for proper lid placement:
Refer to the Drip Coffee System Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820