- Burner (drip) pan support bracket interference
- Support bracket under drip pan needs to be reversed
- Incorrect riser
- Dual Fuel (DF) Range 36" riser catching on support bracket
- DF riser does not fit on back of range
- Riser will not install onto the range with bracket in the way
- Can the rear center bracket, located under the burner pan, be removed?
Steps to Verify Issue:
The 36" Dual Fuel (DF) Range has a burner pan support bracket, located rear, center under the pan.
- To install a 36" riser, reverse the support bracket on the DF Range; this will allow for the riser installation.
- Support bracket should be turned around, not installed upside down.
- See also, Dual Fuel Range Riser Installation Instructions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820