- How to make a cappuccino, macchiato, or caffe latte with the EC24 Coffee System
- How to use the latte mode
- Instructions for making a cappuccino, macchiato, or caffe latte in a Wolf Coffee System
Steps to Verify Issue:
To make a caffe latte, macchiato, or cappuccino with the EC24 Coffee System:
- Remove the water spout (if installed).
- Adjust the froth regulator on the milk container to the desired amount.
- The froth regulator is part of the milk container lid.
- Slide the silver adjuster in and out so it lines up with the desired setting:
- Caffe Latte for no froth
- Latte Macchiato for some froth
- Cappuccino for most froth
- Fill and insert milk container.
- Place a cup under the coffee spout.
- Verify the milk spout is positioned over the cup.
- Press the Latte Macchiato/Caffe Latte/Frothed Milk button (far right-hand button on the control panel).
- Press the up or down arrows (same buttons as Hot Water and Select Taste) to scroll to select desired beverage.
- Press the Enter key (same button as Select Volume).
- Verify the unit is producing steam.
If the unit does not froth the milk, verify the head of the pitcher is not blocked.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820