- Induction and Electric Cooktop installation kits
- Installation hardware package and kits included with Electric or Induction Cooktop
- Part numbers for Electric Cooktop scraper, template, clamp kit, foam seal, mounting kit
- What parts are needed to install unit or are missing on delivery with new unit?
- What templates are available for Electric and Induction Cooktops?
Below are the parts included with Electric and Induction Cooktops to help in product installation.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
- Templates are only available for unframed models. A template is not needed or used for framed models.
- Templates are only for use with the CT model cooktops.
- There is not a template available for CE or CI model cooktops at this time.
- If a template is needed for a CE or CI model, it is recommended to use the cooktop as the template.
- See also:
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
|Installation Kit Type||Part #|
Hold Down Clamp Kit (2 Clamps)
Clamp kit components are not available as individual service parts. Order a new kit if parts are missing.
|Installation Accessories (with RTV**)||811358|
|Razor Blade Scraper||816278|
|CT 36" Unframed Template**||806316|
|CT 30" Unframed Template**||806302|
* Only included with framed models.
** Only included with unframed models.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820