- Part 816278
- Razor blade scraper for Electric and Induction Cooktops
- Induction Range razor blade scraper
- How to use the razor blade scraper
Electric and Induction Cooktops and Induction Ranges come with a razor blade scraper to help with cleaning.
- The scraper is a handle with a retractable blade.
- Extend the blade and hold at an angle from the surface of the cooktop to scrape away burnt-on food.
- Scraper is included with the installation hardware that comes with the unit.
- A replacement scraper may be ordered using part number 816278.
- See also, Electric and Induction Cooktop Installation Parts and Kits.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820