- No power to unit
- After self-clean unit experienced an issue
- Thermal cutout tripped
- Cooling fan issue
- Control or relay board errors
- Bake element issue
- E Series, L Series, M Series Wall Oven, or Dual Fuel (DF) Range oven does not heat; oven does not get hot
- Oven does not work or heat after using the self-clean feature
- Oven displays LO during preheat
- Oven does not reach set preheat temperature
- Multiple, some, or all mode settings not heating
- Electric oven broiler not working
Steps to Verify Issue:
- LO is not an error code or message and indicates that the oven is currently preheating. This is normal operation.
- If a self-clean was recently done, verify the self-clean cycle has completed and the unit was properly shut off afterwards. Refer to No Heat After Self-Clean for more information.
- For double ovens, try the other oven to see if it heats properly.
- If some or all settings are not heating, confirm the desired mode is turned on.
- Verify the unit is not in Showroom mode.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Then retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue or if error messages appear, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- See also:
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820