- No power to unit
- Control or relay board errors
- Oven does not work, nothing is displayed on control panel
- Pressing buttons on oven control panel has no affect and display is blank
- Oven control panel does not work
- Oven control panel is blinking
- No power to oven or oven control panel
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If the oven display panel is blank and the oven is not working, reset the unit at the power supply source for 30 seconds then restore power.
- Try entering a command using the control panel to see if it responds.
- See also, Electric Oven Does Not Heat.
- For E Series Ovens, see also, E Series Oven Erratic Control Panel Operation.
- For Induction Ranges, see Induction Range Oven does not Work.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820