- Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Oven differences
- What is the difference between the Elite Countertop Oven and the Countertop Oven?
- Features new to the Elite Countertop Oven
New features exclusive to the Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Oven:
- Interior light with removable glass cover for bulb replacement
- Light button
- Removable rack guides
- Two racks
- Toast setting changed to Toast/Bagel
- Temperature unit selection
- Hold Probe for 6 seconds to switch between °F and °C.
- Chime will not sound after pressing Start/Stop when setting the timer.
- Oven will turn off after 5 hours of continuous use. Stay On feature turns off after 4 hours.
For more information, refer to Wolf Gourmet Elite Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820