- High ambient temperature or high relative humidity
- Product problem causing excess moisture
- Excessive condensation or moisture on wine bottles
- Labels on wine bottles are peeling off
- Moisture has damaged wine bottle labels
- Water in wine storage unit
Steps to Verify Issue:
Some condensation inside a unit or on the shelving or drawers is normal if the door is open or left open for a period of time.
- In warm climates, this is noticeable more quickly.
- Keep the door closed and fogging will resolve on its own.
- Ensure unit condenser is clean.
Open the door / drawer and inspect the unit gasket.
- If the gasket is ripped, torn, or damaged, replace it - see Door Gasket Replacement
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts; or contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- If moisture is leaking or seeping from the gasket, thoroughly clean and dry the gasket.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820