- How is the ice bucket in a refrigerator with a dispenser reassembled?
- Can a dispenser model ice bucket be reassembled?
- How do you fix the metal rod that turns inside an ice bucket?
- How do you repair the auger inside an ice bucket?
- Is the auger included in a new ice bucket assembly?
Steps to Verify Issue:
Reassembling the auger (metal rod that turns inside the ice bucket) to the ice bucket is a challenging procedure and does not guarantee prevention of future breakage.
- Instructions for reassembling the auger are not available.
- The auger is included and installed in a new ice bucket assembly.
- Sub-Zero recommends replacement of the ice bucket if parts have disconnected or if any component of the bucket is broken.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820