- How is the ice bin in a refrigerator with a dispenser assembled?
- Can a dispenser model ice bucket be assembled?
- How do you fix the metal rod that turns inside an ice bin?
- How do you repair the auger inside an ice bin?
- Is the auger included in a new ice bin assembly?
Steps to Verify Issue:
Assembling the auger (metal rod that turns inside the ice bin) to the ice bin is a challenging procedure and does not guarantee prevention of future breakage.
- Instructions for assembling the auger are not available.
- The auger is included and installed in a new ice bin assembly.
- Sub-Zero recommends replacement of the ice bin if parts have disconnected or if any component of the bucket is broken.
See also, Sub-Zero Ice Bucket Installation.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820