- How is the ice bucket in a refrigerator with a dispenser reassembled?
- Can a dispenser model ice bucket be reassembled?
- How do you fix the metal rod that turns inside an ice bucket?
- How do you repair the auger inside an ice bucket?
- Is the auger included in a new ice bucket assembly?
Steps to Verify Issue:
Reassembling the auger (metal rod that turns inside the ice bucket) to the ice bucket is a challenging procedure and does not guarantee prevention of future breakage.
- Instructions for reassembling the auger are not available.
- The auger is included and installed in a new ice bucket assembly.
- Sub-Zero recommends replacement of the ice bucket if parts have disconnected or if any component of the bucket is broken.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820