- What is the maximum weight capacity for the full-extension ball-bearing rack?
- Can the full-extension easy glide rack be placed on the bottom rack?
- Can the full-extension sliding rack be used on serial numbers less than 16000000?
- Easy glide rack
Full-extension ball-bearing racks are available for Dual Fuel and Gas Ranges, L Series Ovens, E Series Ovens, and M Series Ovens.
- For part numbers, installation instructions, and further information, refer to:
Rack Placement (All Models)
- This rack can be placed in any rack position except the bottommost rack position.
- Additional racks can be used in place of standard racks except for the bottommost position.
- The bottom rack position may be used in M Series Ovens only.
- Wolf Gourmet Countertop Ovens do not have a ball-bearing rack accessory.
- The racks are designed to ease sliding the rack in and out of the oven.
- Wolf oven racks are made of nickel-plated steel wire.
- Oven racks and supports have enough support to hold 52 lb (24 kg).
Cleaning Easy Glide Oven Racks
- Remove all oven racks and glides for the self-clean cycle.
- Failure to remove racks during self-clean may cause discoloration, distortion, squeaking/screeching of glides, and permanent damage.
- Remove the full-extension ball-bearing rack by first pulling the rack all the way forward, then grab the front of the rack and pull up and out.
- Clean with hot water and mild detergent or a paste of baking soda and water.
- Do not submerge in water.
- The full-extension ball-bearing rack is not dishwasher safe.
- Degreasers or Easy-Off® Fume Free Oven Cleaner along with a blue Scotch-Brite™ pad may be used sparingly.
- Oven cleaner may be used on the full-extension ball-bearing rack; however, care should be taken to prevent cleaner from getting into the glides. Damage can result.
- If the full-extension ball-bearing rack is left in the oven and the grease in the glides dissolves, no repair is available. A new rack is needed.
- Wolf does not sell replacement grease, nor recommend any specific producer.
- Rinse and towel dry.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820