- How to use a gas range
- Need a copy of the cooking guide for gas ranges
- When should convection be used?
In a gas range oven, convection cooking is preferred for tender cuts of meat and poultry, Air-Leavened baked foods, bread, cakes, and cookies.
- When using convection, cook foods uncovered in low-sided pans for best results.
- Standard cooking is best for fewer tender cuts of meat that should be covered, one-dish covered recipes, and pizzas.
- Oven rack position 1 is closest to the bottom and position 5 is closest to the top.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820