- Does a product come with a gas regulator?
- Is the gas regulator installed when the product is delivered?
- Does the gas regulator come separate and need to be installed?
- Can the gas regulator be adjusted?
The following units have a gas regulator already installed inside the unit:
|Dual Fuel (DF) Range||Right rear corner of burner box|
|R Series Gas Range||Right wall of burner box near the back|
|GR Series Gas Range||Facing the unit, back wall on the right|
|Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT)||Center rear of burner box|
|Gas Rangetop (RT)||Center rear of burner box|
|New Generation Gas Cooktops (CG)||Right wall of burner box near the back|
|MM15 Model Multifunction Module||Right rear corner of burner box|
The following units have a gas regulator included with the unit and must be installed separately:
- Gas Cooktop (CTxxG)
- Multi-Function Cooktop (IM15)
- BBQ Outdoor Grills
- OG Outdoor Grills and BM13 Burner Module
- Natural Gas unit includes regulator.
- LP unit includes tank regulator.
- OG54-LP has regulator for connecting to a home supply. Tank regulator must be purchased separately.
- Regulator for connecting to home LP source must be purchased separately.
- See also:
- A separate safety valve is not required.
Wolf gas pressure regulators cannot be adjusted for a different pressure, even by Factory Certified Service.
- The inbound gas supply line must be regulated to fall within Wolf's specifications before connecting to the Wolf product; this may require the installation of a separate regulator on the gas supply line.
- To confirm the installation is proper, advise the customer to contact the plumber, installer, or gas company who installed the product.
- The responsible party can advise if a separate gas regulator on the gas line to the unit is in place and regulated to the proper installation specifications.
Refer to the product installation guide for further gas supply pressure and installation specifications. The installation guide confirms which products include the regulator.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820