- Spillover causing electrical issue
- Igniter is dirty
- No electrical power to the unit
- Insufficient gas to the unit
- Damaged regulator
- Surface burner does not click when turned on
- Gas surface burner will not ignite
- Igniter will not click
Steps to Verify Issue:
Gas Surface burner igintors are electric and will not click if electric power is not supplied to the unit.
If the unit is not lighting:
- Turn off power to the unit.
- Leave the power off for at least 30 seconds.
- Turn on the power and retest the unit operation.
- If the burner is clicking but not lighting, see Gas Burner Clicking for possible solutions.
- See also:
If the burner does not ligth after trying these steps, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820