- Surface burners are too hot
- Gas burner too hot for setting
- Wolf gas surface burner too hot
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify unit is connected to and supplied by the proper gas type and pressure. Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
- Wolf gas burners have four settings: High, Medium, Low, and Simmer. Refer to Gas Surface Burner Operation for instructions on lighting and selecting the desired setting.
For further troubleshooting, refer to:
- Sealed Burner Flame Height and Appearance
- Sealed Burner Settings
- Gas Surface Burner Operation, Flame Appearance
- Gas Surface Burner Troubleshooting
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820