- Electrode dirty or defective
- Defective solenoid
- Loose or broken connection between components
- Defective thermostat
- No power
- No gas
- Defective DSI board
- Electrode wire pinched or defective
- Convection fan running during preheat
- How long does it take (seconds) for the GR Series gas oven burner or broiler to ignite?
- Should the oven light within a certain amount of time?
- Oven is not heating or igniting
- GR fan during preheat
- Bake burner part number 827204, instruction sheet part number 827425
- Proper ignitor spacing for gas range oven igniter
- CFH flashing
Steps to Verify Issue:
GR Series Gas Range oven burners should ignite in within 40 seconds. If the oven fails to ignite and the Call for Heat (CFH) indicator light flashes, turn the knob off and then back on.
- Broil and bake cannot be used at the same time.
- See also:
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820