- Electrode dirty or defective
- Defective solenoid
- Loose or broken connection between components
- Defective thermostat
- No power
- No gas
- Defective DSI board
- Electrode wire pinched or defective
- Convection fan running during preheat
- GR Gas Range heats up then won't come back on
- GR Gas Range turns on and preheats then shuts off
Steps to Verify Issue:
See GR Gas Range Oven Does Not Heat for troubleshooting assistance.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820