- How to remove, install, or replace the water filter in a Drip Coffee System
- Wolf Gourmet Drip Coffee System water filter installation
- How to replace the water filter in the Drip Coffee System
To replace the Drip Coffee System water filter:
- Remove the filter pod from the packaging.
- Soak the pod in a cup of fresh water for 15 minutes.
- Install the filter pod into the water filter housing, and close the housing until it snaps. If the filter pod over-expanded from an extended soak, it can still be pushed into the housing.
- Place the water filter housing into the water reservoir.
- After about 30 days of use, the display will show WATER FILTER as a reminder that it is time to replace the water filter.
- To reset the WATER FILTER reminder, turn the mode selector bezel to CLEAN mode. Then, press and hold the ZERO
button for 5 seconds.
Unit ships with two water filters. Unit may be used without filters in place. They help eliminate the chlorine taste from water.
- See also, Drip Coffee System Replacement Parts for part numbers and ordering information.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820