- How to use a temperature probe in a Wolf Dual Fuel Range (DF)
- L Series, E Series and M Series Built-In Oven temperature probe use
- How to cook with a temperature probe in a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- How to use a temperature probe
The temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door.
- Wash probe by hand; do not soak or clean in the dishwasher.
- Do not unplug the probe by pulling on the cord. This will damage the cord.
- Follow the links below for probe use instructions by product:
- For cooking suggestions when using a probe, refer to Temperature Probe Cooking Tips.
- See also, How Many Temperature Probes Come with a Product.
- If the oven display shows PROBE?, refer to Probe Flashing on Display.
- Contact a Product Distributor for product demonstrations and events; see also, Kitchen Tips and Recipes.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
Setting the Temperature Probe (Convection Steam Oven)
Using the Temperature Probe (Convection Steam Oven)
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820