- How to use the Wolf Gourmet Blender
- How does the Blender work?
- How to use program settings
Steps to Verify Issue:
The display panel shows the program selected and the duration time of the program.
- Remove the lid.
- Add the ingredients.
- Replace the lid.
- Press Start/Stop.
- The display panel shows a down arrow and begins to count down.
- The Blender automatically stops at the end of the program, and "END" appears on the display.
- To stop the Blender at any time during the program, press Start/Stop.
- If reactivated by pressing Start/Stop again, the program will start at the beginning.
- Rotate the selector bezel to Off to turn off power.
- When blending hot liquids, avoid contact with spray or steam by:
- Always removing the emulsion cap assembly.
- Always beginning blending on the lowest speed.
- Never exceeding the 6-cup level.
- Always keeping hands and other exposed skin away from the lid opening.
- Wolf Gourmet does not recommended using the Blender to grind coffee beans.
- The base of the Wolf Gourmet Blender will heat up during use. This is considered normal.
Refer to the Wolf Gourmet Blender Use and Care Guide for further information.
See also, Wolf Gourmet Blender Does Not Turn On.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820