- Is ice freezing on the freezer floor an indication of a sealed system leak?
- Ice on bottom of freezer
- How to fix problem of ice on floor inside freezer
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Make sure the temperature is properly set; Sub-Zero recommends 0°F for the freezer section, see Temperature Settings.
- Defrost the unit. Refer to Manually Defrost a Sub-Zero for instructions.
- Thoroughly dry the area after defrost.
- Inspect the door or drawer gasket for any rips, tears, or binding that may be allowing air to enter the freezer. See Door or Drawer Gasket Replacement.
- Inspect the door or drawer for proper closure.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820