- Integrated stainless steel panel installation instructions
- Integrated custom panel installation
- How to tighten loose handle on Integrated stainless panels
- Square standoffs standard on Integrated stainless panels
- Will new tubular handle style come standard on new products?
- Instruction sheet part number 7025792
- Instructions to install stainless panel part numbers 7023626, 7023627, 7023702, 7023703, 7023704, 7023705, 7023706, 7023707, 7023708, 7023709, 7023710, 7023711, 7025304, 7025305, 7025306, 7025307, 7025308, 7025309, 7025310, 7025311, 7025312, 7025313, 7025314, 7025315, 7025316, 7025317, 7025318, 7025319, 7025320, 7025321, 7025322, 7025323, 7025324, 7025325, 7025326, 7025327, 7025328, 7025329, 7025330, 7025331, 7025332, 7025333, 7025334, 7025335, 7025336, 7025337, 7025338, 7025339, 7025340, 7025341, 7025342, 7025343, 7025344, 7025345, 7025346, 7025347, 7025348, 7025349, 7025350, 7025351, 7025352, 7025353, 7025354, 7025355, 7025360, 7025361, 7025362, 7025363, 7025364, 7025365, 7025366, 7025367, 7025368, 7025369, 7025370, 7025371, 7025372, 7025373, 7025374, 7025375, 7025376, 7025377, 7025378, 7025379, 7025380, 7025381, 7025382, 7025383, 7025384, 7025385, 7025386, 7025387, 7025388, 7025389, 7025390, 7025391, 7025392, 7025393, 7025394, 7025395, 7025396, 7025397, 7025398, 7025399, 7025400, 7025401, 7025402, 7025403, 7025408, 7025409, 7025410, 7025411
Integrated Stainless Steel Panel Installation Instructions detail the installation process. The same instructions are used on Integrated Refrigeration models and Integrated Wine Storage models.
- The up-and-down adjustment has a range of 1/4" in either direction.
- Integrated stainless steel panels are available with either tubular or pro handles.
- The panels ship with the handle attached.
- All Integrated product tubular handles on stainless panels have square standoffs.
- Tubular style handles are 3/4" diameter. 1" diameter handles are not available.
- Pro style handles for Integrated stainless panels are the same as 700 Series stainless panel pro handles.
- The top standoff is 16-3/8" from the top of the door panel for all IC, IT, and IW units.
- When IC Column, IT Tall, ID Drawer, and IW Wine Storage models are installed side by side in any combination as long as the same handle style is used. Handles will line up when these units are in a dual installation.
- If the handle is loose on an Integrated stainless panel:
- Remove the panel to access the Phillips head screw on the back of the panel.
- Turn the screw clockwise to tighten.
- Accessory stainless panels are ordered separately from the unit.
- The hardware for accessory stainless steel panel installation provided with the panels is part number 7024517.
- Integrated Tall models have hinge side-specific stainless steel panels. Make sure to order the correct hinge side panel.
- The hinge side is important because the handle is not centered on the upper door panel of Integrated Tall units. The handle is lower on the door panel.
- Integrated Wine panels have black trim pieces at the top and bottom and along the sides of the door window.
- These trim pieces ship attached to the panel and cannot be replaced if missing or damaged. A new panel would be needed.
- Stainless steel panels come with a stainless steel kickplate.
- Integrated Stainless Steel Panel Dimensions
- Integrated Wine Storage Stainless Steel Panel Dimensions
- Integrated and Integrated Wine Stainless Steel Kickplates
- Integrated Wine Storage Door Lock Kit
- Integrated Wine Solid Overlay Door Accessory Panel Options
- ID Integrated Outdoor Refrigerator Drawers Panel Installation
Refer to the Integrated Installation Guide for more information. Contact a local dealer for further sales information. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts if replacements are needed.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820