- File on board being corrupted during write process when power is lost
- Designer (Formerly Integrated) replace filter going off too soon
- Designer replace filter icon flashing
- Filter icon flashing after power is cycled
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Replace Filter icon illuminates after either of the following conditions:
- 890 Gallons have gone through the filter
- 8760 Hours have passed since the reset key was held
- If either of the conditions exist, replace the water filter.
- If the unit was sold off display, ensure the filter was reset when unit was installed in home.
- Cycle power to the unit, turn unit off at the control panel before resetting the breaker.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820