- Water dispenser does not work on Designer (formerly Integrated) unit
- No water is coming from the dispenser of a Designer product
- What to do if internal water dispenser of a Designer model does not work
Steps to Verify Issue:
For Designer (formerly Integrated) units when a water dispenser does not dispense:
- Make sure the water dispenser is turned on. See How to Turn a Water Dispenser On.
(The water dispenser is found inside the refrigerator on the left wall.)
- If the water filter replacement icon appears, replace the water filter. See Designer Water Filter Replacement.
- Verify the water tank has been primed if the unit is newly installed or the filter was recently replaced. See Priming the Water Dispenser Tank.
- If it is a new installation, confirm water is connected to the unit.
- Verify the water supply is turned on.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820