- Griddle knob stem
- Broken griddle knob
- Dual Fuel Range (DF), Sealed Rangetop (SRT), R Series or GR Series Gas Range (GR) has something is missing from the griddle knob
- Griddle knob is loose or falls off
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Remove the knob by pulling it straight out.
- Separate the prongs of the griddle knob stem coming out of the unit with a flat blade screw driver to create a tighter fit between the stem and the knob.
- If separating the prongs does not resolve the issue, replace the griddle control knob. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
Note: The griddle knobs do not have the same clip as the burner knobs.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820