- Reference guide for the M Series Oven Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- M Series Oven connected appliance app placard
- Quick reference guide for M Series app
Steps to Verify Issue:
To set up Remote Ready for M Series Ovens:
- For transitional and contemporary models, tap Quick Start for the desired oven. For professional models, proceed to the next step.
- Select the cooking mode.
- Select the temperature.
- Hold Start on the control panel for three seconds.
- Tap Yes.
- Open the door within 10 seconds.
- Close the door within 30 seconds.
“Ready for Remote Start” appears and remains on the display until the oven is accessed from the app. To cancel the remote ready feature, open the door or tap Cancel.
For more information about M Series Oven connected features, see:
- M Series Oven Connected Reference Guide
- Connect Appliances Website
- Connected Appliance Service Alerts
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Quick Start Guide
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Cooking Notifications
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820