- How do the oven knobs function for the M Series Professional Wall Oven?
- Knob function for the SO30PM and DO30PM
- How to adjust cooking mode and temperature selection for M Series Professional built in oven
The M Series Professional oven uses knobs to select cooking mode and temperature settings.
- The left knob selects the cooking mode.
- The right knob sets and adjusts the oven temperature.
- The right knob will always return to the center position.
- Turning the knob slightly in either direction will increase or decrease the temperature by 1°.
- Turning and holding the knob in either direction will increase or decrease the temperature by 5° increments.
- Double ovens have four knobs: a cooking mode knob and temperature selector knob on each side of the display.
- The left-hand controls are for the upper oven, and the right-hand controls are for the lower oven.
- Note that the touch screen is sometimes used in addition to the knobs, such as when using a probe or Gourmet mode.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820