- How to use the Auto Defrost feature on the MC24 Convection Microwave
- Auto Defrost mode for MC24 Convection Microwave
- What does the Auto Defrost feature do?
To select Auto Defrost:
- Touch AUTO DEFROST, then use the number pads to select the desired food (for example, 3 for chicken pieces).
- Use the number pads to enter weight.
- Weight must be between 0.5 and 3.0 or 4.0 pounds, depending on the desired food selection.
- For example, to enter 0.5, press 5. To enter 1.5, press 1 and 5.
- An error will occur if the entered weight is outside this range.
- If error occurs, touch STOP/CLEAR to start over.
- Touch START/QUICK ON. After a period of time, the microwave oven will stop so food can be checked.
- Open the door and turn food over.
- Repeat until defrost is complete.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820