- How to set a Drop-Down Door Microwave (MDD) clock
- Changing clock from military time to standard time
- Change from 12-hour to 24-hour clock
- Set time of day on MDD clock
- Clock does not stay set to standard time
Set the Drop-Down Door Microwave (MDD) clock before use and after a power outage. To set the clock:
- Touch Stop/Clear.
- Touch Timer/Clock once for 12-hour mode, twice for 24-hour mode.
- Use number pads to enter the time of day.
- Touch Start.
- These instructions are for first-time set-up, or after a power outage only.
- If clock is already set, touch Timer/Clock twice in Step 2 to toggle between 12-hour and 24-hour modes.
- If the clock does not stay set to standard time (12-hour clock) after following these steps, service is needed to diagnose and repair the unit. No troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- MDD controls are not backlit. Refer to Wolf Control Panel Button Lighting for more information.
- Microwave Oven Control Display Blank or Dim and Unit Works
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820