- Relay (RY1) common (OL)
- Secondary interlock system
- Short or opened wiring
- Cooling fan motor
- Microwave light does not work, does not turn off
- Microwave oven light is not responding when door closes
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the light in a Microwave Oven does not turn off when the drawer closes:
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820