- Can the convection (MC24, MWC24), standard (MS24, MW24) or drop-down door (MDD) microwave oven be used if the turntable or turntable support does not spin?
- Microwave turntable is not rotating in a MS24 or MC24
- Microwave turntable spins on its own when unit is not in use
- Turntable in an MW24 or MWC24 does not turn
- Turntable will not stop turning
Steps to Verify Issue:
Wolf does not recommend using the Microwave Oven if the turntable stops spinning, as further damage to the unit could result.
- Convection Microwave turntables should rotate during pre-heat in convection mode.
If the Microwave Turntable does not turn, or is spinning when not in use:
- Verify the turntable rollers are in place
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again
- Retest the unit operation
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820