- How to stop the door from opening past 90 degrees
- How to install the 90° door stop on a 501, 511, 550, 201, 2011ICE, 201RIM, 241, 251, 2511, 2711, 2811
- How to install part # DSLH or DSRH, Instruction sheet part # 3752611
- How to install part # DSLHSS or DSRHSS, Instruction sheet part # 37526100
- Does using the door stop prevent full access to drawers and shelves?
- Can the door stop be adjusted between 90° and 130°; what is the standard door opening?
- DSLH and DSRH 90° Degree Door Stop Instructions
- DSLHSS and DSRHSS 90° Door Stop Instructions
- The door stop can be installed to open either 90° or 100°.
- For stainless models order part # DSLHSS for left hinged doors and part # DSRHSS for right hinged doors.
- For all other models, order part # DSLH for left hinged doors and part # DSRH for right hinged doors.
- The standard door opening is to 130°.
- Although the opening is more restrictive at 90°, all shelving and drawers can be fully accessed with the door open to this degree.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820