Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Error E-200, E-201, or E-202
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App shows E 200, E 201, or E 202 when trying to pair an appliance
- How to resolve E-201 time out error
- What does an E200, E201, or E202 error mean?
- Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App does not recognize appliance for connecting
- Vendor system issue
- Operation was canceled
- Process time out error
- Operation canceled due to a time-out
- Vendor system issue causing degraded condition on device onboarding process
A time-out error appears in one of two situations:
- The appliance or connected module does not complete an action in a short enough time.
- The message from the appliance does not get back to the mobile app.
- Verify that the device has a strong internet connection. Try again when the internet connection is strong.
- This error is sometimes resolved by trying again later. Wait at least 2-4 hours and try pairing the appliance again.
- If the error reoccurs, refer to the troubleshooting steps in Connected Appliance Connectivity Troubleshooting.
- Refer to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Quick Start Guide for information on pairing the appliance.
See also, Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Troubleshooting.
For further assistance, contact the Customer Care Team at (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820